Why you shouldn't drop your friends after having a baby
Here's another reason why you should have that girls' night out. According to University of Queensland research, women who stay connected with their social groups after having a baby are at lower risk of developing postnatal depression.
New resources for women with endometriosis
Do you suffer or know anyone who suffers from endometriosis? Not-for-profit organisation Jean Hailes for Women’s Health have recently made available a range of online educational resources, to help women deal with this often chronic condition that affects their reproductive organs.
What can you do to prepare your kids for jobs that don’t even exist yet?
Reasons why you should stop asking your child what they want to be when they grow up, and what parents can do to arm this generation with the skills for jobs that don’t even exist yet.
- Nausea And Vomiting In The Third Trimester
- Preparing For A School Interview, What You Need To Know
- The Role Of The Placenta In Pregnancy
- This week on the blog...
- Introducing the new CHILD Mags issue on Kinderling
- 8 Benefits Of Music Lessons In Early Childhood
- Why Twins Are Born Early
- What Age Do Kids Learn Best?
- Education: The Steiner Approach
- Happy Easter Long Weekend!