A new research collaboration led by The University of Queensland’s Child Health Research Centre is working to help children with facial disfigurements feel better about themselves.
Written by doctors and supported by the Eczema Association of Australasia, new children’s book Elliot’s Meditotz Adventure helps kids understand and get to grips with the itch-and-cream routine.
Suspect that mentally challenging work makes you overeat? You’re not imagining it.
Mother Emily Shepard leads the way for kids losing their sight and hearing to a little-known genetic condition.
When Maddy was born, there was no sign anything was wrong. But by 12 months, everyday abilities weren’t developing normally.
Have you experienced the ability of music to evoke certain moods? Music’s now being used as an interventional tool for adolescents through the program ‘Tuned In’.
Diabetes is more than just a physical condition, Rachelle explains. “I think your child might have type 1 diabetes. Go straight to hospital and I’ll notify them of your arrival.”
Have you heard of spatial processing disorder (SPD)? It's the reason behind one in every 100 children having difficulty understanding speech in noisy environments, despite having passed a standard hearing test.
Have you heard of The Eczema Diet?
Is your health stuck in a rut? These little-known alternative therapies may be just what you need.
- Preparing For A School Interview, What You Need To Know
- Nausea And Vomiting In The Third Trimester
- The Role Of The Placenta In Pregnancy
- What’s The Benefit Of Single-Sex Education?
- The Parents' Playbook
- What Age Do Kids Learn Best?
- Education: The Steiner Approach
- 8 Benefits Of Music Lessons In Early Childhood
- Treating Colds And Flu During Pregnancy
- How To… Deal With Separation Anxiety At Childcare