When it comes to writing my wishlist for Santa, I chose a mix of pretty and practical things.
1. Being the stationary nerd I am, I actually begged my husband to get me a life planner for Christmas. I love Erin Condren products so much because you can not only personalise the covers with your own photographs, but it has separate sections for morning, afternoon and evening planning, which is great for uber list makers like me!
2. Ralph by Ralph Lauren has been my signature fragrance since I was a teenager and I wear it almost every day, so it's always on my Christmas list.
3. A casual sundress is essential for summer. I love this white-and-coral one with a tie-dyed hem.
4. My daughter asks for iceblocks constantly during summer and I don't like giving her the sugary kind every day. These icy-pole moulds would be perfect for blending a mix of fruit to freeze so I could offer her homemade ones instead.
5. When my daughter naps during our upcoming holiday, I'll be sitting in the air-conditioning catching up on episodes of Up All Night, which was only shown late at night on Australian TV but is actually really funny. Will Arnett and Christina Applegate make a good match.
6. I use both my SLR and phone for snapping everyday moments, but when I'm on holiday with my family I prefer to use a point-and-shoot camera. It means I don't have to lug my heavy SLR around, but also don't have to worry about dropping my phone in the water and sand.
7. These butterfly mirrors are actually sold through Pottery Barn Kids for little girls' rooms, but I want them to hang above the bed.
8. When it comes to jewellery I like to keep things simple and understated. Etsy always has lots of nice pieces, and I think this bow necklace is both cute and classy.