Enjoy a scrumptious flavoured Sipahh straw with a glass of milk these school holidays, and learn how to turn the recycled carton into a flower planter box.
‘How To’ provides you with fun and creative activities for your babies, toddlers and big kids. Read CHILD’s step-by-step instructions, watch the crafternoon video tutorials and discover fun and creative things to make and do, like making puppets, playdough and more.
Kids absolutely love playdough, so why not learn how to make your own and add another dimension to the whole experience.
Gets the kids together and learn how to make homemade slime. They will love watching it drizzle through their fingers.
Homemade edible finger-paint is perfect for babies and kids who may be tempted to put their paint-covered fingers in their mouths.
Boys and girls will love making this gender neutral toy playhouse in just 6 steps.
Your child can make a colourful name banner to hang on their bedroom door.
These simple frames will perfectly compliment your children’s artwork and it’s a great activity to get the kids involved with.
Go bananas drawing funny faces on fruit!
Easy school lunch packaging ideas that don’t cost the earth.
Kid-friendly Valentine’s Day DIYs
- Nausea And Vomiting In The Third Trimester
- The Role Of The Placenta In Pregnancy
- 5 School Holiday Activities You Won’t Want To Miss
- Treating Colds And Flu During Pregnancy
- The Speed Of Feed: Breastfeeding And Cluster Feeding
- 10 Things You're Doing Wrong When You Photograph Your Kids
- Preparing For A School Interview, What You Need To Know
- How To… Deal With Separation Anxiety At Childcare
- How To Make An Animal Sock Puppet
- Pregnancy Cover