Dr Gino Pecoraro shares everything you need to know about the umbilical cord.
Your body goes through many changes during pregnancy. Dr Guy Skinner looks at the role the cervix plays during this time.
When it comes to starting a family, battlelines can be drawn before birth plans have even been drafted. Here are some ideas to help you resolve those inevitable arguments.
Dr Derek Lewis examines the importance of maintaining dental health during pregnancy.
Dr Manisha Fernando and Dr Katrina Reid look at pregnancy-related fatigue and how to manage it.
Associate Professor Andrew Bisits looks at the importance of maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy.
Associate Professor Steve Robson explains why women can experience nausea and vomiting late in their pregnancy, and what to do when this occurs.
Donovan Jones provides some ways dads can get involved during the prenatal, labour, birth and postnatal periods.
Simone Casey provides some useful advice to help you either wean your child or continue breastfeeding during pregnancy.
Babies are getting busy well before they're born, writes midwife Vicki Sharpe.
- Preparing For A School Interview, What You Need To Know
- Nausea And Vomiting In The Third Trimester
- The Role Of The Placenta In Pregnancy
- This week on the blog...
- 5 Things to do with your kids during Earth Hour
- Why we need to back Aussie teachers
- 8 Benefits Of Music Lessons In Early Childhood
- What’s The Benefit Of Single-Sex Education?
- What Age Do Kids Learn Best?
- The Speed Of Feed: Breastfeeding And Cluster Feeding