23 Oct 47 Fabulous Halloween Ideas
Keen to celebrate Halloween this year? Get creative and crafty with these fun ideas. From classic ghosts to quirky fruit inspired outfits and tasty treats.
1. Easiest family Halloween costume ever: the classic ghost family.
2. Get fancy as a family and dress up as Alice In Wonderland, The White Rabbit and The Queen Of Hearts.
3. Super-easy costume for mum and dad: put those stripy shirts to work and dress up as burglars.
4. Get the dog involved with a cute cupcake ensemble.
5. Don’t want to splash out on pumpkins? Make a pineapple jack-o-lantern.
6. Make ghost pancakes for breakfast.
7. For toddlers: baa baa black-and-white sheep.
8. Sweet no-sew pineapple costume for kids.
9. Match your kid with this pineapple costume for grown-ups.
10. Make your kid a hero in a half shell.
11. Stand out as a squid.
12. Turn the baby into a Cabbage Patch Kid.
13. Make a little ladybug outfit.
14. Turn you kid into a slice of pizza.
15. Dress your little one up as Lucy from I Love Lucy.
16. Shred up some white sheets and make a mummy from them.
17. Turn cardboard boxes into a Wall-E costume.
18. Get the kids to vote for Pedro, Napoleon Dynamite style.
19. Turn your babies into fluffy chicks.
20. For the arty boys, try an Andy Warhol costume.
21. Make a mini Freida Kahlo.
22. Baby Big Bird.
23. Put together a clever ET costume.
24. Arrange a healthy vegie skeleton snack.
25. Make ‘mummy’ pizza for lunch.
27. Put together a cute pig in a blanket outfit.
28. Do you have a little snake fanatic? Dress your kid up as Medusa!
29. Old Macdonald had a…farmer.
30. Some costumes are worth melting for – Frozen Olaf fairy.
31. Make your kid look good enough to eat! Spaghetti and meatballs.
32. Trick and treat with these chocolate jack-o-lanterns.
33. Get stylish with these DIY lace pumpkins.
34. Bring the night sky indoors!
35. Add some magic to your jack-o-lanterns.
36. Make fruit frightful.
37. Find out Where The Wild Things Are.
38. Just don’t fall off the wall…
39. Get cheesy with jack-o-lantern burgers.
40. Witch hat surprise cookies.
41. Let out their inner monster.
42. Everything is awesome when you’re part of a Lego family.
43. Float Up and away.
44. Turn your gingerbread men into skeletons.
45. Get your chocolate fix with this oozing black velvet cake.
46. Have a bat-tacular Halloween!
47. Stick your neck out in this creative giraffe costume.
Words by the CHILD Magazines Team