24 Dec 12 Things To Do Before The Kids Head Back To School
Pull up your socks and pack your backpack – it’s time for a new school year. So we have your school to-do list sorted!
From making your own homework nook to simple lunchbox ideas – here are some of our past stories that may help you through the whole back-to-school mayhem.
- Create memories with some of these photography tips for capturing first day of school photos.
- Download our FREE Back-To-School mini mag.
- Don’t know what to pack in your child’s lunchbox this year? Let the kids tell you what they want.
- Be inspired by these kids’ craft corner tips – A few tweaks and you have great homework headquarters.
- Your foolproof guide to getting the kids out the door and organised for school.
- Thinking about putting up your hand up to be class mum this year? Read this first.
- Teach your kids to look after their belongings so you don’t loose everything in lost property!
- Cook up your own meat pies with this recipe – worthy of the school canteen!
- Download our FREE printable lunchbox notes of funny sayings and jokes. Get them HERE!
- Try some of these healthy swaps for your child’s lunchbox.
- Backpacks don’t only have to be for the kids!
- We love this TV show that perfectly tells the story of what going to school in Australia is like.
Words by Jenna Templeton