21 Jul Banana & Nutella Croissants
A winter warming snack that is less than $2.00 per serve.
Banana & Nutella Croissants
Prep: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced on an angle
- 3 large croissants
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- 6 TBS Nutella
- Flaked Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the 3 croissants on a baking tray with baking paper. Slice the croissants nearly all the way through.
- Toast for two minutes til warm. Take out of the oven and spread the Nutella then place the sliced banana, flaked almonds on top and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place the croissants back into the oven and bake for another 5-8 minutes til warm, golden and oozy warm.
- Serve hot or warm and enjoy!
Recipes developed by: Megann Evans
How much do Aussies enjoy our favourite snack?
- 400,000 tonnes of bananas were produced in FY21
- 6.6 million Aussie households purchase Bananas every 4 weeks
Australian Bananas are available now at all major grocery, independent and local food markets. For more information and access to easy and affordable Banana recipes, please visit Australian Bananas