13 Dec Tuna dip with dukkah from Donna Hay
Just in time for those summer holiday gatherings Donna Hay’s Tuna Dip with Dukkah is a crowd pleaser!
- 1 x 185g can tuna in chilli oil, drained and oil reserved
- 3 white anchovy fillets
- 250g cream cheese, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- store-bought dukkah+, for sprinkling
- sourdough baguette, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Place the tuna, anchovies, cream cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor and process, scraping down the sides of the bowl, for 3–4 minutes or until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Spoon the dip onto a serving plate, drizzle with the reserved chilli oil and sprinkle with dukkah. Serve with sourdough bread and lemon wedges. Makes 2½ cups
+ Dukkah is a Middle-Eastern nut and spice blend, available from spice shops, delicatessens, greengrocers and most supermarkets. Sprinkle it on meats and salads or use it in a spice crust.
Photography: Chris Court
christmas feasts and treats RRP $45
Cooking at Christmas time can be a little bit daunting but Christmas Feasts and Treats is filled with Donna’s most trusted recipes.