Oxley Christian College
Fees: Information regarding fees, costs and scholarships see College website
Intake Years: Our state-of-the-art Early Learning Centre, known as Oxley Kids, offers the best in Long and Short Day Care, Kindergarten and Outside School Hours Care. The Junior School has 3 streams from Prep to Year 6; while the Senior School encompasses 4 streams of Years 7 through 12. Students in Years 7-9 are part of the ‘Middle Years’, and students in Years 10-12 are part of the ‘Senior Years’.
The College mainly enrols students in the Prep’ and Year 7 levels. All other year levels are subject to availability.
Enrolment: We are currently taking new enrolments for 2022 onwards.
- You will find a warm and welcoming community committed to an educational perspective embedded in the Christian faith.
- We encourage students to be their best. We want students to flourish and take delight in their academic learning and development of Christian character.
- With excellent results each year, our students select various tertiary destinations in a wide variety of studies.
- We offer a rigorous educational program alongside many co-curricular programs, leadership and service opportunities and an international mindedness. There are international exchange programs, international educational and missions tours, and international student enrolments.
- We have pastoral care programs that nurture student mindfulness, wellbeing and resilience.
- Our co-curricular programs offer experiences in outdoor education, adventure activities, City Cite experiences, cultural, artistic and sporting events. School productions are held every year.
- Our information and computer technology program involves student ownership of a MS Surface Pro device.
- Families are welcome to apply for an academic scholarship program in both Junior and Senior schools.
Tours: We invite you to visit our College, to understand our school culture and experience the atmosphere that sets Oxley apart.
2021 Open Day: College Open Day was on May 1, from 10.30am to 2.30pm.
School at Work Information: School at Work sessions begin at 10.15am for Registration, with the Principal’s Address at 10.30am followed by morning tea and a College Tour (finishes at 12pm). Our Principal, Dr Douglas Peck, and staff look forward to meeting you at one of our special events or by personal appointment.To reserve a place at our next School at Work session, please visit our website or contact our Registrar on 03 9131 6217 to arrange a suitable time for an individual tour.
General Comments: Close to community facilities, Oxley Christian College is located on 19 ha of magnificent grounds with gardens and large green areas for relaxation and play. A large sports complex adds to a well-resourced setting.In offering a complete educational experience – from Early Learning to Year 12 – Oxley Christian College fosters a sense of community, security and belonging. Interaction between all year levels is supported as an important aspect of social responsibility and development.